Mansfield, OH 44903 US
A local manufacturing shop is looking for candidates with solid welding/fabricating skills, experience, and strong work ethics. Successful candidates will be responsible for safety, quality, and productivity of the welding and fabrication of our structural steel and sheet steel products.
Pay: $15-$22/hr BOE
- A Group:
- Monday - Thursday 6am - 4:30 (10 hours / day) with
- Friday available for more time.
- All hours over 40 are overtime at 1-1/2X their regular hourly rate.
- B Group:
- Friday - Sunday 6am - 6:30 pm (12 hours / day) with
- Thursday available for more time.
- All hours over 36 are overtime at 1-1/2X their hourly rate in consideration for no holiday recognition for B Group.
- All B Group employees will be paid 40 hours once they work 36.
Desired Skill and Experience:
- High School Graduate
- Good energy level, must be productive, making best use of time
- Good attendance
- Positive team attitude
- Ability to layout, fit, fabricate, & weld from engineered drawings.
- Mathematical skills
- Layout skills
- Proficient in MIG Welding
- Proficient with the use of all basic hand tools including tape measures & digital calipers
- Self Motivation with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have own hand tools and lockable toolbox. (Company provides power tools)
Successful candidates, due to the physical nature of work assignments must be physical fit, safety conscience, ambitious, have good attendance, great attitude.
Paid time off
For consideration, this position requires you to submit a resume with your application. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!
355 Park Ave West
To apply and submit your resume online, visit GoStaffingPartners.com/apply!
High School Graduate Preferred
Staffing Partners does not charge fees for drug testing, background checks or assessments!