Entry Level Staffing Consultant/Business Development
Mansfield, OH 44906
Established regional staffing service is adding an entry level Staffing Consultant/Business Development to their team. We are willing to train the right candidate with a customer service/sales minded attitude. Compensation will be dependent on performance, and will include both a base as well as bonus pay. Are you interested in pursuing opportunities in an industry that has a track record for stability and a projection for explosive growth?
- Effectively use and generate leads
- Initiate promotional events
- Maintain client relationships through strong customer service
- Establish contacts in the business community through various methods including active participation in local networking events to increase brand recognition and awareness
- Provide sales expertise and partner with current and prospective clients as a dedicated sales resource to enhance sales efforts through engaging in specific action plans, presentations, activities and techniques both personally and consultatively to secure business
- Target, develop, and implement sales strategies for new account prospects, active and inactive client accounts in each market
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem solving attitude
- Excellent sales/persuasion skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and keep organized
- Ability to negotiate contracts, pricing, etc.
- Ability to sell a service versus a tangible product
- The ability to provide excellent Customer Service
- Valid Driver License and Insurance
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Staffing Partners does not charge fees for drug testing, background checks or assessments!