CAD Draftsman - Entry Level - Wooster
Smithville, Ohio 44677 , Wooster, Ohio 44691 Orrville, OH 44677 US
We are looking for a Draftsman to join a fast-growing company. You will be a supporting member of a fast paced engineering team. The Draftsman will be responsible to create the necessary drawings to help us build functional and well-designed products and structures that meet the customer’s needs.
To be successful in this position, you must have hands-on experience using CAD 2D and 3D software, with strong attention to detail and a creative flair. It’s also important that you have self-motivating attitude, strong attention to detail, and a desire to learn in order to meet the daily demands of this role.
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
· Work directly with project engineers to gather product and design concept and complete necessary drawings for completion of the project.
· Create approval drawings for customer review.
· Create 2D and 3D production drawings from supplied design concept.
· Create 2D and 3D assembly drawings to show how components are assembled for construction.
· Complete bills of materials and cut material lists and work with purchasing to ensure the correct materials are being ordered.
· Identify potential operational and fitment issues and bring awareness of potential problems to the Project Engineer.
· Provide support for Sales, Project Management, Purchasing, Production Engineering, and Manufacturing
· Associates degree or CAD certificate in Drafting / Design
· 2D and 3D experience; AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks
· Understanding of drafting standards
· Understanding of dimensioning standards
· Microsoft Word, Excel
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Call or stop in our office for more details!
2873 Cleveland Rd
For more job opportunities visit GoStaffingPartners.com.
This position requires an Associates Degree or CAD certificate in Drafting /Design, 2D and 3D experience, AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Hands on experience is required, strong attention to detail and a creative flair. Candidates must be self-motivated and have a desire to learn.
May need to travel between Smithville and Mansfield plants.
Staffing Partners does not charge fees for drug testing, background checks or assessments!