New Washington, OH
It will require the individual to possess experience working in an office setting & being familiar with computer programs such as Microsoft Word & Excel. It would be helpful if familiar with Exact Macola software. The candidate will:
- Assist in quoting jobs that typically involve metal tube bending & fabricating
- Communicate with potential customers regarding quotes & future jobs
- Communicate verbally and electronically with existing customers regarding the current status of their purchase orders
- Organize and manage the production schedule
- Work together with production manager to ensure timely job production
- Enter product information into computer program facility
- will train. Starting wage is $10.00-$14.00 depending on experience and capabilities. We would want to interview candidates prior to starting.
Staffing Partners does not charge fees for drug testing, background checks or assessments!