Mansfield, OH 44906 US
Local company is looking for a Utility B Worker. The right candidate will have the ability to read blue prints, identify equipment problems and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Pay: $14/hr + $200 Employee Bonus Promotion *Visit our website for promotional rules*
Schedule: 7am - 3:30pm
- Reading travelers (blueprints) to determine product requirements, positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade
- Observe machine operation to detect workplace defects or machine malfunction
- Inspects work piece for adherence to quality requirements
- Removes burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work piece
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces
- Stacks, marks, packs, and transports finished work pieces
- Rivets and spot welds work pieces
- Help in the shipping department by staging product, loading product, unloading products etc.
- Help on the paint line, hanging parts, taking parts off the line, inspecting parts, packing parts
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read blueprints
Education and/or Experience
- 1 year manufacturing experience preferred
- Health Benefits
Stop in or call the office for more information!
355 Park Ave West
Staffing Partners does not charge fees for drug testing, background checks or assessments!