CNC Machinists - 3rd Shift
Mansfield, OH 44906
A local company is looking for two 3rd shift CNC Machinists. Position will start on 1st shift for several months for training and evaluation. Training hours are 6:50am-3pm moving to 11pm-7am. Pay rate starts at $15/hr, but pay is based on experience. A position summary includes operating conventional, special purpose, and Numerical Computer Control (CNC) machines to machine metallic and nonmetallic parts applying knowledge of machine shop theory, procedures, and shop mathematics.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must be knowledgeable regarding shop and equipment safety.
- Read and comprehend drawings, work instructions, and any special specifications to effectively and safely machine part.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
- Fits and assembles parts into sub assemblies using jigs, fixtures, handtools, and power tools.
- Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, height gauges, and gauge blocks.
- Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- Communicates with co workers and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
- Inspects and measures parts to maintain accurate quality records.
- Exhibit the initiative to assist in the continuous improvement efforts and Lean initiatives of the business.
For more information stop in our office or give us a call!
355 Park Ave West
To apply online or for more job opportunities visit GoStaffingPartners.com!
Staffing Partners does not charge fees for drug testing, background checks or assessments!